I think we all know that exercise has multitude of benefits and is in essence, the perfect PRODUCT– Cheap, highly versatile and with little side effects !!
For many it is seen a ‘little’ differently:-
- Expensive – Gym memberships
- Time consuming – eg 1 hour of monotonous outdoor running/treadmill, cross training etc
- Bewildering and overwhelming – There is so much equipment to choose from and different training programmes.
- Unmotivating – ‘same old, same old’
All of the above are some of the reasons/excuses we use that sadly now contribute to such high worldwide levels of chronic disease through inactivity.
Whats the answer?
To find a way of exercising our bodies in a way that is achievable, effective and most of all sustainable so that the PRODUCTbecomes part of our lifestyle, rather than an inconvenience.
Yes, Dynamite Fitnessis a PRODUCT, however, this article is about the diversity, affordability, versatility, low impact of SUSPENSION FITNESSand in particular ‘DYNA – Suspension Fitness’.
In short, Suspension Fitness is a multi functional integrated training system that uses straps and handles; it works all components of fitness:-
- Core Stability
- Cardio Vascular
It is a portable gym – you can use it in your own home, by attaching the straps over a door (door anchors included with all kits) or hang the straps over a tree, goal post etc in the park.
Furthermore suspension fitness follows all the principles of fitness as all exercises can be progressed or regressed by adjusting the following:
Perhaps the greatest ‘selling point’ is that doing all exercises incorporated in Suspension Fitness will ensure the muscles of the core are fully engaged – stabilising the spine and all joints. These core muscles of the lumbar/pelvic region also assist with pushing and pulling movements and therefore reduce the risk of injury to the lower back…..
All in all, suspension fitness can enable clients to experience and enhance their performance achieved during regular daily life as well as improved health and wellbeing.
Why ‘DYNA’ Suspension Fitness in particular? (New Introductory 1.5 hr 121 course)
- Varied exercises and workouts using this system
- Safe and correct teaching throughout each session
- Fun and motivational teaching
- A unique progressive fitness programme whereby you will receive a video ebook of all workouts/sessions at the end of the course.
I hope the video (video link) motivates and inspires you to engage in this form of training and enrol on an introductory 1.5 hr course with us.