Don Perrin is a certified ADVANCED Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal training (REPS approved, Skills Active & OCR)
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral (REPS approved & ACTIVE IQ)
- MMA (mixed martial arts) Instructor (REPS approved)
- Kettlebell Instructor (REPS approved)
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instruction (REPS approved, Skills Active & OCR)
- Suspension Training Instructor (REPS approved)
- Self foam Rolling/Self Myofascial Release (REPS approved)
- LTA Club Coach Award (Tennis)
- Cardio Tennis Instructor
- B.A (Hons) Leisure Management
- Tennis and all forms of fitness training
- Spending quality time with my fiancée Karen and our families
- A ‘late’ enthusiasm for DIY and gardening
Don enjoying the challenge
Don in Training
In my youth I participated in most sports, competing at a high standard from school to club/county league level.
My particular love of tennis (See home page) grew into a desire to help others experience, improve and enjoy this sport as i began my vocation into tennis coaching in 1994, branching out and forming ‘Don Perrin Tennis’ in 1998.
Over a decade later of running this successful community business my natural progression was a ‘cross over’ to health, fitness and well being – Dynamite personal fitness was born in 2012.
I had decided to challenge myself and others to move better, live better; ultimately to achieve and maintain a Healthier state of Mind.
Our sessions and programmes (See services & Gallery pages) combine all the ‘Principles Of Fitness’ – whilst using unique and varied training methods, an array of training and resistance equipment (including BODYWEIGHT) and encouraging positive nutritional and lifestyle changes that will ultimately lead to a fitter and happier you…